5/20/2015

GREATNESS EXISTS IN ALL OF US - WILL SMITH SHARES HIS SECRET OF SUCCESS







This is what I believe and I am willing to die for it !!!! There is no shortcuts to success !!!!
Skills is only developed by hours and hours of work !!!
I am not worried about dying in a treadmill !!! Lay one brick at a time !!!!
Focus on making a difference !!!
If you are not making someone else´s life better you are wasting your time !!!as we become better by making other´s lives better !!
Represent an Idea 
I want to believe I can create whatever I want to create !!
You have to believe 
Something extraordinary different can happen

Confucio said; He who said he can and he who said he cannot, both are usually right !!

Nothing is unrealistic 
What is the point for being realistic ? put a barrier !!!

Our Thoughts are Physical 

You really gotta focus 

Attack your fears 
I started to attack things I was scared of !!

Be willing to die for the truth !!!
You cannot be scared to die for the truth

Protect your dream !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment